Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Tuesday Trivia - Thanksgiving Style
1. In what year did the first American Thanksgiving celebration take place?
2. Where was the first American Thanksgiving celebration held?
A. Plymouth, Massachusetts
B. New York, New York
C. Jamestown, Virginia
D. Boston, Massachusetts
3. How many Pilgrims were on board the Mayflower?
4. The Native Americans who were invited to the first Thanksgiving feast belonged to the Wampanoag tribe. Who was the chief of this tribe?
5. How long did the first Thanksgiving celebration last?
A. One day
B. One week
C. Three days
D. Four days
1. C 1621
2. A Plymouth, Massachusetts
3. B (it is believed to be 102)
4. D Massasoit
5. C Three days (the celebration consisted of games as well as food)
*Thanks to Catalogs.com for this great little trivia quiz. Check out more info by Ryan Walters here...http://www.catalogs.com/info/party-planning/thanksgiving-trivia.html